|Position:||Game Data Analyst - Paris|
|Date posted:||Wednesday, August 6th 2014|
We have a Paris-based role for a talented Game Data Analyst. You would be working with the game development studio responsible for one of the biggest Facebook titles of 2013. They’re passionate gamers and are very focussed on producing high quality games that scale.
As a Game Data Analyst you would be working on existing and new titles on social and mobile platforms with player bases in the millions. You would be part of a very talented team with a great opportunity to improve your skills and learn from others as well as see your insight turned into features, tools and successful games.
· Work closely with designers and producers to develop a full understanding of the major business areas to analyse
· Convert raw data into insights that can be acted on to improve monetization, player retention and the spread of the games
· Put forward suggestions based on the data to improve user experience
· Carry out testing of game features and designs to understand their effect on the experience
· Delve into the data to discover new insights
· A Masters or PhD in a highly technical field such as Maths, Computer Science, Economics, Game Design or related
· Experienced in the application of big data analysis
· A solid understanding of game design
· Excellent communication skills to convey data insights effectively
· Strong understanding of Facebook and Mobile gaming and the industry more broadly
· Have used reporting tools and understanding of scripting would be beneficial
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Adam on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs