|Employer:||Aardvark Swift Recruitment|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Salary:||£Excellent + Benefits|
|Date posted:||Thursday, September 26th 2013|
A fantastic studio is looking for a new graphics programmer to join their team, developing technology at the core of all products, from AAA games on every major console and handheld devices.
The Graphics Programmer primary responsibility is to design, implement complex engine components and work with the Lead Graphics Programmer to implement the Art department visual ambitions.
A Graphics Programmer will also have one or more of the following:
- Fluent in C++ and object oriented programming
- Experience programming consoles at a low-level on PS3, 360, Wii or PC.
- Understanding of machine architecture.
- Strong 3D maths skills and an in-depth understanding of real-time rendering techniques.
- Fluent in DirectX11 + and preferably HLSL, GLSL or CG shader programming.
- Strong debugging skills in a multi-threaded / multi-core environment.
If you feel you match the above criteria then please contact Ben Shatford at firstname.lastname@example.org