|Position:||International Community Manager|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Monday, April 17th 2017|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an International Community & Social Manager to work at one of the world’s foremost games publishers on some of the highest rated and best selling video games titles in the industry.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join one of the entertainment industry’s most innovative, creative and passionate workforces, then this role is for you!
The International Community & Social Manager will work as part of the International Communications team to build, maintain and engage their gaming communities, ensuring direct and on-going consumer engagement via community and social channels to support the commercial success of games titles.
The role will involve:
- Partnering with the global and territory social and content teams to influence the creation of strategy for growing the community and social audience
- Building engagement with consumers across the variety of community and social channels such as YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Steam, Forums etc.
- Creation and communication of relevant, exciting, engaging on-brand content that appeals to their communities and turns them into loyal evangelists
- Assisting with the building and executing of world-class community and social plans across the region
- Work closely with PR and Brand Managers to ensure Community and Social deliver against strategy.
- Support territory teams with content and assets for community and social channels, making sure they are updated regularly.
- Monitoring and reporting on community channels (growth, reach, engagement, sentiment etc.)
- Sharing information across the business and recommending activity or content that could benefit objectives
- Attending international and local territory shows, conventions and expos with a view to engaging directly with and rewarding the communities
- Demonstrable experience in effective online community management ideally gained in the games or wider entertainment industry.
- Strong understanding of the community landscape and channels and desire to engage with communities.
- A passion for videogames and a good knowledge of and interest in sports.
- Be capable of presenting and demonstrating videogames, both internally and externally.
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with short deadlines.
- Fluent in English, in both oral and written communication.
- Professional and mature attitude and communication at all times.
- Ideal candidate is a quick learner, has the ability to multi-task, and is passionate and responsible for their work in a multi-cultural team
- Budget management.
- True team player with a collaborative approach.
- Willingness to travel to the US and within Europe.
For more jobs like this follow @WayForward_ on Twitter