|Position:||Lead Games Programmer, Mobile|
|Salary:||£Very Competitive + Benefits + Bonus|
|Date posted:||Saturday, August 23rd 2014|
This established mobile games studio is looking for a Lead Programmer to head up the development of an exciting new multiplayer racing title. They have a highly experienced team in place with a founder who is a high profile and well respected games industry pioneer.
The team consists of enthusiastic and talented programmers, designers and artists from AAA console studios and top mobile game development studios and if you are looking for a studio that is on the up where you can make a name for yourself then this is a great opportunity.
- At least 6 years games programming experience
- Strong C# / C++ programming skills
- Ideally experienced using Unity3D
- Experience working on at least 1 high quality successful mobile title
- Ideally you will have multiplatform development experience including iOS and Android
- Previous experience working on racing titles would be of particular interest.
The studio is based in a desirable but inexpensive part of the country. They have a relaxed and friendly environment with free fresh fruit, fresh juice, table tennis, beanbags, quarterly days out and lunchtime games!
Other benefits Include:
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Aaron, Kirsty or Ben on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs