|Position:||Lead Software Engineer - Digital Platforms|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Wednesday, September 25th 2013|
Job ID: 17631
Job Title – Lead Software Engineer - Digital Platforms
Job Location – Poland
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – DOE
OPM are pleased to be working with a fantastic new client based in Poland seeking a Lead Software Engineer.
In the role you will be working with an established team building the best online services and desktop features for partner companies.
The is flexibility in this role and you will be in a strong position to shape the future of the company.
• Shape and develop next-gen online services and desktop features, experienced by millions of users every month.
• Choose the best technologies to use in projects and set the technical direction for the team.
• Build, mentor and manage your team.
• Work with the leads of design and web development teams to create roadmaps and tasks.
• Balance your time between leadership duties and contributing through coding.
• Mastery of C++ with at least 4 years of proven experience.
• Knowledge of low- and high-level network protocols.
• Experience in implementing client-server / cloud solutions into apps or games.
• Experience in multi-platform development.
• Knowledge of software / network security and best practices.
• Previous leadership experience.
• Fluency in spoken / written English.
• Knowledge of as many of the following as possible: NAT busting, QT, QML, client / server architecture, distributed systems, code optimization, low-level network tools and diagnosis, VoIP.
• Passion for gaming, game services, and online communities.
This is an unique opportunity to enter a booming industry and to influence the future of digital distribution.
You will be offered a competitive salary and a great, work atmosphere based in Warsaw, Poland.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: email@example.com | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429