|Position:||Marketing/User Analyst social games San Francisco|
|Location:||United States of America|
|Salary:||negotiable depending on experience.|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, August 5th 2014|
Hugely popular social casino games developer who have experienced phenomenal success in the spinning and slots space are looking for a Marketing/User segmentation Analyst.
This developer has recently been awarded as best in category in major 2013 industry awards. This is due to their amazing success in terms of player acquisition and popularity in terms of quality of the game and play. They have some hugely popular titles with an impressive user base and steady stream of VIP players.
This is a great opportunity to join the analytics and marketing team.
This company have developed a real-time technology that intelligently hits users with a specific message at a specific moment in time based on his or her play history and behaviour in addition to the current playing experience. As a result the marketing analytics team require someone to:
- Create player segmentations that intelligently divide our users into pools that receive differentiated messaging
- Develop and implement in-game marketing campaigns and thoroughly test each one with the purpose of achieving optimization (in terms of CTRs, number of sales, etc.)
- Set up A/B tests and analyze their effects on retention, engagement, and monetization
- Monitor on-going and one-off marketing campaigns and ensure their stable performance and sales
- Participate in and contribute to a marketing team that creates, designs and implements lifecycle marketing across multiple channels within an application
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelors degree, preferably in an analytical field
- A strong disposition for data-driven decision making and analytical, systematic and structured thinking. A/B Testing experience a plus
- Experience designing the look and feel of marketing graphical asset and/or copy
- Exceptional written, communication & copywriting skills
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- A passion for games
This is a great opportunity to join a highly established industry brand in their rapidly expanding social/mobile games arm. This brand is growing from strength to strength and this is a great time to join their team and really make an impact!
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs