|Position:||Mobile R&D Tools Programmer|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, February 26th 2013|
• Understanding of software design:
• Understanding of:
Game Editor Tools
Data processing pipelines
Workflow and performance impacts
• Outstanding C and C++: programming and debugging.
• STL Experience.
• Development experience with distributed, horizontal scalable backend components
• GUI programming knowledge
• 3D Math Knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical parties.
• Team worker
• Fluent English
• Willing to relocate to Germany
• 3+ years of experience
• Timing delivery of agreed functionality.
• Quality and conformance (architecture, documentation, code reusability and bug fixing)
• Seek and develop solutions for the current production or usability bottlenecks.
• Collaborate with other parties (teams, studios, 3rd parties,etc..).
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience.
• Experience in Objective-C and X Code environment
• Excellent knowledge about web-based architectures and technologies (REST, XML, JSON)
• Experience embedded systems on mobile devices.
• Experience using and writing plug-ins for DCC applications (3ds, Maya, XSI, Photoshop, etc…)
• Experience with scripting languages
• Experience with multi-threading
• Experience of C#, .NET, Lua, Python, MaxScript, databases and any other potentially useful technology for tool chain or pipeline enhancement and optimization.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox | Senior Technical Consultant
OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here | Games Industry Programmers Click Here