|Position:||Office Assistant (Oceania)|
|Location:||Australia - Sydney|
|Date posted:||Sunday, July 6th 2014|
As Office Assistant, you’ll be the wind beneath the busy wings of the Sydney office, providing support wherever you’re needed on the map. As the go-to person for general queries, you’ll have all the answers to all the questions (or at least know where to find them). You’ll show others what it means to be a Rioter in all your interactions, whether you’re ordering delicious snacks for the office or welcoming new Rioters on their first day. Your flexibility and willingness to take on any office task that comes your way will lock you in as a most valuable team player.
As a Rioter in Sydney, you’ll join a tight-knit team that shares our focus on player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. With teams in Community, Esports and Marketing, Riot Games Oceania will create bonzer player experiences in and around League of Legends.
- Be the face at the door and the voice at the end of the phone; by filtering out the white noise, you’ll ensure that the lines of communication are kept clear while your pleasant demeanor welcomes visitors to the Sydney office
- Handle all internal travel logistics so that Rioters have a hassle-free experience wherever they go
- Liaise with external vendors to keep Riot cupboards stocked, coffee hoppers full of beans and swag bags fully loaded
- Assist in the coordination of in-house company events by establishing and maintaining relationships with local businesses
- Provide basic administrative support for the facilities team, including maintaining filing systems, processing expense reports and keeping records
- An office native: having been an office dweller for more than a year, you thrive in such familiar surroundings and consider them your natural habitat
- A paperwork pioneer: you fearlessly scale paper mountains, hack through forests of files and sail across seas of stationery to reach that fabled oasis of organized harmony; you diligently stand watch over your conquered lands to keep chaos and disorder at bay
- Master of multitasking: you juggle multiple tasks with ease; where others might drop the ball, you pick it up and weave it into your act with ease
- Software savvy: you’ve mastered Microsoft Office, and you’re poised to use your suite of skills to keep the office running smoothly