|Position:||Online Designer – London, Salary £up to 220 per day –Games - Contract|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Thursday, September 19th 2013|
Salary: Negotiable DOE
Job Type: Permanent
My client is looking for an experienced Online Designer is responsible for producing digital creative assets with a focus on delivering highly engaging marketing emails their console. As part of their Central Creative Services team, your design work will play a vital role, engaging their members and promoting their subscription services, offers and online stores.
Role & Responsibilities
• Creative Digital Designer to become a key part of the internal online design team.
• Conceptualize, create, and implement intuitive, engaging, and brand-consistent email communications and promos.
• Participate and collaborate in concept development and design ideation with the email team to help define an email creative strategy.
• Produce creative solutions for bespoke campaigns and promotions.
• Preparation of useable, clean and clear designs for development.
• Develop templates and creative to achieve commercial objectives.
• Articulate concepts and ideas to clients at all levels.
• The ability to be able to understand and realise the business objectives and marketing strategy.
• Delivery of any online product on behalf of company is to an agreed quality and timeline.
• Liaise with copywriters and understand how to use their copy effectively
• Liaise directly with the localization team to tailor visuals and messaging for specific regions.
Skills & Experience
• Experience creating successful and engaging online marketing communications.
• Solid skills in graphic design, with an eye for typography, palette development, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail. You must be able to adapt your style to fit brand guidelines.
• Ability to juggle multiple projects, good time management skills and a positive attitude.
• Professional working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and MS Office.
• Creative ability and skill producing digital visual design layouts.
• Experience designing for mobile devices.
• A good understanding of Email Best Practise
• Knowledge of HTML & CSS.
• An understanding of how consumers interact with digital content.
• Proactive drive and passion for contributing to business success.
• An online portfolio with multiple examples of interactive design.
• Must be educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
• Experience with international audiences.
• Experience working in e-commerce
• Knowledge of the Video Games industry.
• An interest in Video Games.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design and Analytics Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com