|Position:||Online / MMO Producer, Publisher-based|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, February 26th 2013|
Location - Ireland
Salary negotiable dependent on experience
OPM are pleased to be working with one Europe's leading online publishers with a particular focus on Free to Play games. They are currently looking for an experienced Producer / Project Manager to join their team and be responsible for successful games projects from concept to launch and beyond.
Do you have a passion for online games? Do you have a strong track record in successfully managing projects? Within this studio’s fast-paced and dynamic work environment, you will be both challenged and rewarded. They look for talented managers with varied backgrounds and experience and plenty of initiative.
As a Producer, you will be using your enthusiasm, leadership and project management skills to work closely with the game developers and providing the best service possible to the players of the company’s MMO games.
• Previous experience in a similar role within online games is a must, ideally with a publisher based MMORPG
• Must have experience in working with 3rd party developers and a track record of launching your MMO projects is a distinct bonus
• Experience of using online media applications such as blogs, SNS and other social media applications
• Experience in or exposure to the online marketing / advertising of client based games would be a distinct advantage
• Relevant experience with the “free to play” business model and corresponding monetisation models
• Solid analytical skills to identify KPIs and the ability to base data driven actions and decisions on these
• Generally technically minded with a solid understanding of the games development process
• Must be experienced in working with multi-cultural divisions including Game Masters, Localisation, Community Management and Customer Support
• High organisation skills with the ability to multi-task and adjust priorities where necessary
• A logical approach to problem-solving
This is a permanent, full-time position and the company offers a good salary, including a bonus system, Private Health & Dental insurance along with other attractive incentives.
To apply for this position, please send your CV my attention to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |