|Employer:||Aardvark Swift Recruitment|
|Salary:||£35k - £50k DOE|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, June 24th 2014|
Are you an experienced video games Producer? (Check!)
Would you be interested in managing a cross-functional team across 3 continents on a number of exciting video games projects on mobile & web platforms? (Check!)
Would you like to do this whilst working from home? (Check!)
If so, then this could be THE opportunity you've been waiting for!
My client is a 28 person, full service development studio that specializes in transmedia, educational and serious game development across PC, online and mobile platforms. Their games are designed with the clear purpose of challenging players intellectually while providing the fun game mechanics they crave.
Due to their recent success (and work overload!) they're looking to expand by adding a top notch Producer to the team in a full-time telecommuting position.
1) You have prior experience in developing game based learning
2) You must be looking for full time/long term work
3) You can understand what development partners want and are competent to lead a team through the development cycle to create it
4) You are personable & professional
5) You will be working remotely with a team from around the world, so you must be self-driven and motivated enough to work without a babysitter
6) Your good with you're grammar/writing and know your way around a design doc
7) Your main job is to make fun games so you must be a fun person. You should still have some of that little kid inside you bubbling over with excitement and creativity.
8) You would have a STEM/Education related degree or equivalent experience
9) Ideally you would have a strong technical background (IE: knowledge of how to use a SVN repository or an understanding of code)
If this sounds like you please contact Simon Hope at email@example.com