|Position:||Producer - Facebook / Social Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - North|
|Date posted:||Thursday, February 21st 2013|
OPM are pleased to be working with this established developer on the latest addition to their management team to work on forth-coming Facebook / social games.
• Working closely with production teams to set, allocate, manage and complete design and production tasks
• Understanding the core of an existing game and becoming a principal advocate for the game within the company, and passionately communicate goals and team principles to help form an inspiring and fun working environment
• Creating specifications to communicate the game’s vision, short and long term goals, budget, and schedule to the relevant development team, and report the project’s status to management
• Enabling communication within the team, and with other internal and external departments in order to foresee and resolve problems to keep the project moving forward
• Managing multiple projects concurrently to ensure projects are being developed on time, on budget, and at a satisfactory level of quality and polish
Required Skills / Experience
• Extensive previous experience as a producer or project manager working on games projects with at least one completed Facebook specific project to your name is essential
• A thorough understanding of games with the capacity to identify flaws in design, art, and overall feel of a game
• Strong communication and documenting skills, with the ability to communicate both creative and technical feedback
• Solid understanding and experience of the full-cycle development process, from planning and budgeting through final release
• Excellent organisational skills with an aptitude for juggling priorities and projects
A true passion for original online / social gaming is an absolute must and you should have the desire and drive to continuously raise the quality bar with your projects.
To apply for this position, please send your Word CV for my attention to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.