|Position:||Project Manager - Web Tools, Online Games - Germany|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Thursday, October 31st 2013|
Job Title – Project Manager, Web Tools
Job Location – Germany
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
OPM are delighted to be working on this exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our hugely successful games client based in Germany. They are known for creating excellent strategy games but have recently started to develop its major brands for consoles as well.
In order to continue delivering highly qualitative and innovative game plays they are looking for a Project Manager, Web Tools.
You will be responsible for managing the schedule and quality of the web based tools for their games. You will manage the communication between the different parties and stakeholders and ensure that the team is focusing on the right areas.
The role requires a thorough knowledge of Project Management, Team Leadership and web production processes.
• Full responsibility for the web development cycle including concept, planning, production, approval, quality assurance and code release.
• Defining the milestones schedule and content and validating delivered key milestones in relation with the objectives.
• Managing time efficiently by planning, task prioritization, coordination of internal and external resources, risk assessment, and proactive problem solving.
• Expert knowledge of project management methods , preferably in a multi project environment
• Experience in Scrum and as Product Owner
• The ability to work with and as part of multiple teams, both internal and external
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as good instructional skills
• Enthusiasm for on-going learning and development.
• Excellent self-organization and self-motivation abilities
• Understanding of web applications and infrastructure
• Passion for online computer games
• You are a digital native
The studio offers a highly interesting challenge as a team player including the possibility to show personal initiative and to work in an innovative and international company.
Salary will be negotiable / based on experience
For further details, please send your Word CV for my attention to email@example.com or contact me via the details below:
Nadja Lindacher | Senior Development Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214422 |
Email: Nadja@opmjobs.com |