This top global games studio are looking for someone who is dedicated to ensuring smooth workflow, implementing processes and who can own all administration duties. Recruitment is an excitingly fast paced environment requiring high energy and fast decision making!
The environment is creative, highly changeable and inspiring.
There’s lots going on here so you’ll probably be one of the most organised people you know. Your attention to details is flawless and you understand the importance this has within the hiring process. Your colleagues will see you as the ‘go to’ person for all systems and tools related queries. You’ll be able to multitask without thinking about it while remaining personable and dependable in your approach. You will be a lightening-sharp decision maker who is able to identify problems before they arise. Confidence and professionalism are a MUST as you will be liaising daily with colleagues and hiring managers.
About the Role
- Partner with recruiters to ensure best practice sharing, implementation of staffing processes, compliance with company policy and consistency in recruiting across all business areas.
- Work with Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates to schedule domestic/international interviews in a smooth and timely fashion. Regularly scheduling across multiple time zones.
- Meet and greet candidates on interview day (depending on location) and ensure that interview runs to schedule.
- Process post-interview candidate expenses.
- Support administrative aspects for all offers of employment. Involving checking of offer details, accurate data entry and initiating relocation procedures.
- Ownership of the visa process for candidates outside the EU. Ensuring all compliance activities for UKBA are completed to meet deadlines.
- Ownership of reporting, data entry and systems activity for the team.
- Advertising all positions externally and internally
- Working with Recruiters to complete their admin activities to meet milestones within the hiring process
- Responsible for all invoicing, purchase order creation, liaison with existing suppliers and creation of new suppliers.
- Evangelising the “candidate experience” and ensuring that all processes reflect the most positive experience. Improving existing processes where the candidate experience is not ideal.
- Take on any other reasonable requests and be willing to get involved in project or event related work
Chris Evans |
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214414
Email: Chris@opmjobs.com |