|Position:||Senior 3D Artist & Animator – Scotland - Attractive Salary + Benefits + Relocation – Casual Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - Scotland|
|Date posted:||Friday, July 18th 2014|
Job Title: Senior 3D Artist & Animator
Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits + Relocation
Job Type: Permanent
Project: Casual & Family Friendly Games
My client is a successful and growing games developer providing innovative games across a wide range of social and mobile platforms. They are a receptive and dynamic company with a passionate focus on quality and player experience. The teams involve people who are inventive, agile and able to refine processes and ideas in the work they deliver.
?They currently have 6 projects in development and they now need a Senior 3D Artist & Animator with strong creative, character and animation skills.
- Extensive 3D Character and 3D Animation experience.
- Casual, cartoony focused 3D Character Art portfolio and 3D Animation Demo Reel are essential to apply.
- Experience in video games or working knowledge of game development processes.
- Strong overall art skills and the ability to learn new skills as required.
- The ability to impart skills and knowledge to both art and non-art team members.
- Develops a referable, appropriate art pipeline designed to be as modular as possible, so that assets and processes can be repeated later and not tied necessarily to one individual.
- Additional skill sets including: Character design, Animation, UI design, Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, Environment Design, Graphic Design, Project management, People management.
This role would be perfect for experienced artists looking for a step up in their career or an established senior artist looking to utilise their full skill set on multiple projects that typically turn around in 6-9 months. Generalists are encouraged to apply since multidiscipline skills sets are highly regarded in their art team of 10.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com
So what are you waiting for? Don't miss out on this great career opportunity!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
Skype: jon.norfolk.opm |
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jonnorfolkopm |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.