|Position:||Senior Animator - Prague – Attractive Salary + Benefits + Relocation – AAA Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Saturday, March 9th 2013|
Salary: Competitive salary and step by step relocation assistance.
Job Type: Permanent
Platforms: Console & PC
My client is a premier game development studio in Central Europe; they deliver beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world including a multi-million selling open world periodic action game series and sports franchise.
We are looking for a talented Senior Animator to join their team and bring expertise, motivation and a mature skill set. The Senior Animator works closely with the Lead Animator, but also with creative and technical people to help push the quality of in-game character animations and cinematics to unprecedented levels.
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Prague is a great metropolitan city offering comfortable life, plentiful services and amusement with assurance of quality and affordability for everyone. The capital of Central Europe with an international airport that allows you to reach most European cities within 2 hrs. A vibrant city filled with stunning buildings, fine restaurants, and unique atmosphere. A Wide range of entertainment: galleries, theatres, clubs, casinos, sport facilities, cinemas. Well organized public transport – no need for a car. Good accessibility to spas and skiing resorts. English is spoken widely since tourism and global commerce has flourished. Multilingual services: doctors, clinics, schools, banks
• To create unique and innovative solutions to character animation problems
• To mentor and provide guidance to animation staff as appropriate
• To proactively work to raise production values and identify potential production issues and remove bottlenecks
• To actively participate in critique and play sessions
• Exceptional skill in animating realistic human characters
• Complete mastery of classic animation principles (staging, timing, anticipation, follow through, etc.)
• Ability to design and animate sophisticated multi-layered animations
• Knowledge of at least one major 3D software package (Max, Maya, XSI). Motion Builder preferred.
• Experience with both motion capture and key frame data pipelines
• Impressive demo reel demonstrating strong animation ability and solid art direction
• Industry experience as a Senior Animator with an emphasis on character animation
• Ability to understand both technical and creative expectations
• Advanced level of English
• Strong communication skills
• Commitment to push boundaries while remaining deeply pragmatic.
• Ability to remain open and receptive to feedback
• Genuine interest in video games
An attractive benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant as well as step by step relocation support. All applicants should be eligible to work in the EU and if not must have a proven AAA games background.
For a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day so apply now for you chance to work at one of Europe’s hottest games studio!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.