|Position:||Senior Artist-Photoshop/3DS Max/Maya|
|Date posted:||Friday, August 22nd 2014|
Senior Artist-Photoshop/3DS Max/Maya
My client is one of the longest established games studios in the UK and are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic hands-on Senior Artist to lead the art team on one of my client's exciting new projects!
As a Senior Artist, you must have:
- *Excellent artistic ability and direction, with strong and responsible leadership
- *Highly experienced and knowledgeable in Photoshop and a 3d package such as 3dsMax or Maya
- *Excellent understanding of all art aspects required for 3d games, including environments, characters, 2D/GUI and animation
- *Good understanding of the game development process as a whole, including technical limitations and opportunities
- *Knowledge of other software such as ZBrush, After Effects, Illustrator, Video editing etc is a bonus
- *Additional knowledge of traditional arts, photography, sculpting etc may further support your application
Please send your CV and portfolio to Lai@datascope.co.uk for immediate consideration.
To apply please send CV to Lai and Michael @ or tel Michael or Lai on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Art Jobs