|Position:||Senior Asset Artist - London - Up to £40k + Benefits - Console & PC Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Thursday, September 12th 2013|
Job Title: Senior Asset Artist
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Action Game
Platforms: Console & PC
My client is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Asset Artist to manage who is ready for the challenge of creating very high quality assets for a top tier AAA game.
RESPONSIBILITIES & REQUIREMENTS:
• Can demonstrate high quality, High-resolution modelling for a wide range of assets.
• Can demonstrate high quality texture creation in photoshop
• Experience in creation of realtime shaders e.g. for Unreal 3 or similar engine.
• Experience in using assets in level creation such as Unreal 3 or similar engine.
• At least 1 published game title on current gen platforms (XBOX360, PS3, PC)
• 3DS Max and Photoshop at an expert level.
• Z-brush experience.
• Understanding of 3rd person action adventure games and associated gameplay requirements
• Strong communication skills.
• Be a keen gamer.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the industry leaders on critically acclaimed and commercially successful projects. Working as a member of their talented and experienced team means you have an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and take your career to new heights.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to email@example.com
Opportunities like this don't come around often nor does it take long for them to be snapped up so get in touch now!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425 |
Email: Jon@opmjobs.com |
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.