|Position:||Senior Audio Designer - Finland - Permanent|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Friday, August 15th 2014|
Job Title – Senior Audio Designer
Job Location – Finland
Job Type – Permanent
Are you passionate about creating memorable gaming experiences through a well-balanced mix of compelling narrative and intense action? As Senior Audio Designer, your responsibilities will be to collaborate with the design, writing and animation teams to make sure the audio matches the visuals, design and game vision. You will also ensure that the audio as a whole exceeds the highest quality.
Requirements & Skills:
- Established experience in game development and at least one shipped AAA title in an Audio Designer role.
- An understanding of audio in both linear and non-linear environments.
- Excellent problem solving skills combined with a great team player attitude.
- Excellent self-management and documenting skills.
- Experience with game audio tools.
- Experience with standard audio creation software – pro tools, vegas, sound forge etc.
- Ability to focus on the big picture and aid other team members in reaching the audio’s goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English, and an ability to present your design ideas clearly to the team.
- Great passion for games.
- Knowledge of scripting or programming.
- Experience with film sound.
- Formal education in a relevant field, e.g. audio engineering, game design, izotope RX etc.
To apply please send a copy of your CV in Word format to email@example.com
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Paige Hornabrook | QA, Localisation & Community Management Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD | Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214417 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Paige.Hornabrook.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here| QA & Localisation LinkedIn Group Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421
Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429