|Position:||Senior Character Artist - Prague – Attractive Salary + Benefits + Relocation – AAA Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Saturday, March 9th 2013|
Salary: Competitive salary and step by step relocation assistance.
Job Type: Permanent
Platforms: Console & PC
My client is a premier game development studio in Central Europe; they deliver beautifully crafted titles that entertain audiences around the world including a multi-million selling open world periodic action game series and sports franchise.
They are a studio that uses the latest technologies so that their artists can express exactly their intentions. Together you will be able to make characters come alive and so believable that the player will have a riveting experience!
ABOUT THE LOCATION:
Prague is a great metropolitan city offering comfortable life, plentiful services and amusement with assurance of quality and affordability for everyone. The capital of Central Europe with an international airport that allows you to reach most European cities within 2 hrs. A vibrant city filled with stunning buildings, fine restaurants, and unique atmosphere. A Wide range of entertainment: galleries, theatres, clubs, casinos, sport facilities, cinemas. Well organized public transport – no need for a car. Good accessibility to spas and skiing resorts. English is spoken widely since tourism and global commerce has flourished. Multilingual services: doctors, clinics, schools, banks
• Creating life-like 3D models accurately and to precise detail
• Adapting to a concept and style of the project
• Self-education in graphics and keeping track of trends in this field
• Proven experience of working on AAA quality console / PC games
• Ability to take charge and motivate others
• Excellent knowledge of human anatomy and ability to capture personality
• High school or university degree in a related course / or equivalent
• Knowledge of 3D Studio Max, ZBrush and Photoshop
• Knowledge of drawing or painting in a classic technique
• Advanced level of English
• Outstanding artistic talent
• Team player
• Ability to work well under tight deadlines
• Sense for detail and proportions
• Willingness to continuously develop his/her skills
• Knowledge and genuine passion for games
An attractive benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant as well as step by step relocation support. All applicants should be eligible to work in the EU and if not must have a proven AAA games background.
For a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day so apply now for you chance to work at one of Europe’s hottest games studio!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.