|Position:||Senior Data Analyst/ Scientist, First Party owned studio – Europe|
|Salary:||negotiable depending on experience.|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, August 5th 2014|
Leading and highly renowned international development studio, established for over 14 years, based in buzzing European city, owned by first party publisher seek a highly skilled Data Analyst/ Data scientist to join their team.
The successful candidate will have excellent SQL-writing ability, and enjoy combining analytic skills with business acumen to provide our game teams with the data and insights that will drive our continued success. The Analyst works with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a data-driven service provider for strategic decision making. The candidate should enjoy both working within teams and performing technical analyses.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing reporting and performance monitoring to game teams using data drawn from diverse sources
- Performing detailed data exploration and validation to separate genuine phenomena from spurious anomalies
- Developing new insights and analyses that inform decisions and help us continue to delight the people playing our games
- Conducting proactive in-depth analysis and modelling to uncover hidden opportunities; communicate insights to product, engineering, and management teams
- Building and maintain complex statistical models that learn from and scale to millions of users.
- Collaborating with engineering on design and implementation of data infrastructure to support analytics needs.
- Working with business teams on requirements and goals for ad-hoc analysis.
Hence you should have several years experience in quantitative analysis, preferably from an internet, tech, retail or games company. With Technical skills in SQL, Excel coupled with a basic knowledge of statistics gained through the use of one of the following packages: Python, Hive, R Matlab, Spotfire, Tableau, Pentaho, with technical experience in regression, SVM, boosting ensemble methods, HMM, graph theories, and Clustering techniques.
This studio offers an international relocation with Visa support and the chance to be involved with analytics and technical infrastructure for a top quality developer.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs