|Position:||Senior Facial Animator – London (UK) – Attractive Salary + Benefits – AAA Action Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Thursday, October 3rd 2013|
Job Title: Senior Facial Animator
Salary: Attractive Salary + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Action Game
Platforms: Console & PC
My client is looking to add to its family of permanent staff. We are looking for a talented Senior Facial Animator who is ready for the challenge of producing an AAA title.
• The ability to portray realistic facial motion for a AAA title.
• Great Key frame animation skills.
• Great motion capture editing and clean-up skills.
• Great understanding of facial anatomy and expressions.
• A great eye for details and characterisation.
• An excellent working knowledge of the latest versions of 3ds Max and Motion builder.
• An excellent working knowledge of Motion-Capture processes. From capture, motion editing to final scene implementation.
• An excellent working knowledge of facial rigging and mesh topology.
• Experience working on facial animation for other game titles (or similar style projects).
• ‘Unreal’ Game Engine experience.
• Experience with Python Scripting.
• Experience with Facial motion capture.
• Experience with motion capture pipelines using Vicon or Blade software.
• Experience with Facial rigging.
• A formal education in animation and/or art degree.
• Be a keen gamer.
• To have shipped at least 2 AAA titles in a senior animator position.
• To create world class facial animations for the cinematics in the game.
• To manage the capture process of the facial animation shoots for the cinematics.
• To support the motion capture and facial capture pipeline from raw data to final assets.
• To implement the final facial animations into the scenes in the game engine.
• To report to the cinematic director regarding feedback and integration into the engine/game.
• Report back to the Cinematics Director on progress and raise any other issues that may need to be addressed.
• Liaise with internal cinematic animators to ensure consistency in animation application and, when necessary, liaise with other project team members in relation to project tasks.
A competitive benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant. All applicants should be eligible to work in the EU and if not must have a proven AAA games background.
To ensure a speedy application please email your up to date CV in MS WORD FORMAT and Show Reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities like this don’t come around every day so apply now for you chance to work at one of Europe’s hottest games studio!
Jon Norfolk | Art & Animation Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214425
The salary bracket shown is approximate and is no guarantee of the income on offer. Salary and benefits will be discussed with candidates at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.