|Position:||Senior International Brand Manager|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Monday, April 17th 2017|
This fantastic Games publisher is seeking a talented Senior International Brand Manager to develop international brand marketing strategies to maintain a strong brand and maximise sales and revenue across its renowned core titles.
You will prepare, produce and distribute all required marketing assets to the International territory marketing teams and ensure successful release of the titles from pre to post launch as well as monitor campaign activity, using data to reinforce future strategy and deliver on commercial objectives.
This is a chance to join a company at the forefront of interactive entertainment, producing some of the best-selling and highest rated video games titles in the industry.
You will need to have:
- Extensive experience in Brand Marketing, ideally in the games, film or wider entertainment industry.
- Management experience of individuals or small teams
- The ability to multi-task, be a quick learner and passionate and responsible for your work in a multi-cultural team.
- Great attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting.
- Strong organisational skills, ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines.
- A proven track record in running effective marketing campaigns.
- Games Industry knowledge.
- Experience of budget management.
- Good communication skills, fluent in English, able to present. Additional European languages would be an advantage.
- Creativity and passion.
- Negotiating and influencing skills.
- Problem solving.
- A willingness to travel as required.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Thinks outside the box
- Has an analytical mind with the ability to produce and interpret market data
- Is highly creative but has an eye for detail
- Is passionate about games and the gaming industry
- Has energy, ambition and drive
- Is commercially aware and results orientated
- Can multi-task and manage schedules to hit budgets and tight deadlines
- Can effectively build and manage relationships at all levels with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Is IT literate with good excel and system skills
- Has a marketing or relevant business degree
- Has extensive experience in leading and campaign and product launches in the games or wider entertainment industries.