|Position:||Senior Tech Programmer - Games - Netherlands|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Friday, April 25th 2014|
Location – Netherlands
Job Type – Permanent
Platform – Console
Excellent Salary and Benefits Available
SENIOR TECHNOLOGY PROGRAMMER
My client are a prestigious games developer with a history of quality titles to their credit. They are now looking to add to their team of experts by hiring a Senior Tech Programmer to push the in-house technology even further forward.
As a Senior Tech Programmer, you often analyse complex requirements and programming structures and turn them into simple, effective designs with even better implementations. You're very ambitious, and even though you like tried-and-tested methods you're not afraid to try something radical or new every now and then. Your skills are in the fields of graphics, audio, memory management, streaming, optimisation or any combination thereof. The systems you produce are efficient, easy to maintain and they do what the end-user wants (regardless of whether that end user is a 3D artist, a sound director, a game designer or another coder). You encourage other people to be ambitious as well, but you always make sure to avoid unnecessary risks.
- Expertise in Engine development
- You've worked on (and completed) several games
- You have a fiery passion for programming in general
- You have a special knack for fast and scalable technology that is customer-focused
- You're fluent in C++
- You have a helpful, solution-oriented attitude
- You have very good knowledge of the mathematics behind 3D graphics
- You are familiar with the inner workings of current GPU architectures
- You have experience designing and implementing parallel/distributed systems
- You are fluent with OpenGL, DirectX, GCM, etc.
To apply please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Max Hurd - Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214420