|Position:||Studio Office Manager|
|Location:||UK - London|
|Salary:||£30,000 - £40,000|
|Date posted:||Tuesday, August 26th 2014|
Studio Office Manager sought to work in AAA games studio in Central London location.
A studio office manager is required urgently to join this well-known AAA games studio in Central London. A driven, motivational and confident character is required to work in this fast paced, demanding environment. You will need to be encouraging and motivational to train and promote internal development of your staff, whilst also enabling people to give their very best.
Working in this excellent location you will be responsible for overseeing the design and operation of the facilities to help the business in its continued success and reach its commercial goals. Your responsibilities will be varied so you must be an organised character with strong problem skills. A sociable, confident character is essential to keep the businesses ethos alive and all staff valued, motivated and happy in their environment.
This is an initial 12 month contract that will most likely be extended.
• Problem solver
• Excellent organisational skills with strong planning capabilities
• Personable character with motivational attitude to build morale and develop social events
• Excellent communicator both orally and written
• Understanding and good listener
• Understanding of HR policies and how to apply and encourage them in the office
• Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite
To apply for this role please send your CV to Michael.Whitley@amiqus.com