|Position:||Technical Director - Global Games Developer|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Date posted:||Friday, July 4th 2014|
Job Title – Technical Director - Global Games Developer
Location – China
Job Type – Permanent
Job Salary – Competitive
Job ID - 3467
Major Global Developer looking for a Technical Director to join their studio based in China.
This position reports directly to the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise Lead Programmer and Architect.
- Manage the SE department and ensure the optimum performance.
- Ensure the quality of Programming deliverables.
- Participant to recruitment and training of new talents.
- Involvement in evaluation of SE staff.
- Manage communication with clients in terms of SE project progress and technique matters.
Skills and Experience
- Manage training plan and conduct training.
- Project and staff management skills.
- Good listening, speaking, reading and writing skills in English, can communicate directly with foreign clients.
- Excellent understanding of technique.
- Good knowledge of game development, game techniques and platform, minimum 4 years of game development experience.
- Minimum 8 years programming experience.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com
RECOMMEND A FRIEND - Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.
Daniel Fox|Senior Technical Consultant OPM Response LTD | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HDDirect Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: daniel.fox.opm | LinkedIn: Click Here| Twitter: Click Here| Games Industry Programmers Click Here
Tel: +44 (0) 1206 214421 Fax: +44 (0) 1206 214429 www.opmjobs.com