|Position:||Unity Software Engineer –Console & Android/iPhone Games|
|Employer:||OPM Recruitment Ltd|
|Location:||UK - South East|
|Date posted:||Saturday, February 23rd 2013|
Unity Software Engineer –Console & Android/iPhone Games
Are you an experienced and talented Software Engineer with a history of Unity development?
Do you think you would have an immediate impact on the development of mobile games that have online-communications with games servers?
This Job could well be the perfect one for you!
Your experiences and Ideal background
- Full understanding of the Unity API
- Strong knowledge of the C# programming language
- Experience of working on Console or Mobile/Social games
- Experience with Adobe FLASH or SWF file format is advantageous
- Wants to develop social and mobile games
- Open and self-directed
- Requires understanding of Flash technology and mobile specific data optimization.
- Strong affinity with vector and matrix math is a definite bonus
- Design pattern knowledge
- Familiarity of mobile and/or social networking technologies is a plus
- Previous game development experience preferred
- Strong understanding of game design for usability and great user experience
- Objective C/ Java experience
- Understanding of Shader language
- Image processing experience
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Daniel on +44 (0) 1206214418 or mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Daniel Fox | Senior Programming Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor, Anderson House, 228 Old London Road, Marks Tey, Colchester, CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214418 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: daniel.fox.opm
LinkedIn - http://uk.linkedin.com/in/danielfoxopm
Twitter - OPMProgramming
2006 and 2008 WINNERS Develop Industry Excellence Award for Recruitment
Nominated every year since 2004