Around 30 games will be released for 3DS within weeks of the handheld’s launch.
Third-party support for the device will be a lot stronger than on previous Nintendo platforms. Ubisoft has already promised eight games at launch.
Other confirmed titles include Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer, Tecmo Koei’s Dead or Alive Dimensions and The Sims 3 from EA.
Nintendo is publishing eight games as well as Face Raiders – a title that comes pre-installed on the 3DS.
Nintendo of Europe president Satoru Shibata said: “We have something for everyone – shooter, racer, RPG and more – all available on launch day.”
The 3DS is due for launch on March 25th in the UK. The launch window runs until early June.
The UK 3DS software line-up includes:
- Face Raiders – Nintendo (pre-installed game)
- Paper Mario – Nintendo
- Star Fox 64 - Nintendo
- Pilotwings Resort – Nintendo
- Animal Crossing – Nintendo
- Mario Kart – Nintendo
- Nintendogs + Cats – Nintendo
- Steel Diver – Nintendo
- Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D – Nintendo
- Kid Icarus Uprising – Nintendo
- Rayman 3D – Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell 3D – Ubisoft
- Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D – Ubisoft
- Asphalt 3D – Ubisoft
- Rabbids 3D – Ubisoft
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars – Ubisoft
- James Noir’s Hollywood Crimes – Ubisoft
- Driver: Renegade – Ubisoft
- Super Street Fighter IV – Capcom
- Resident Evil Revelations – Capcom
- Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D – Capcom
- Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater – Konami
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 – Konami
- Dead or Alive Dimensions – Tecmo Koei
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles – Tecmo Koei
- The Sims 3 – EA
- Madden NFL Football - EA
- Ridge Racer 3D – Namco Bandai
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars – LucasArts
- Thor God of Thunder - Sega
- Super Monkey Ball 3D – Sega
- Puzzle Bobble Universe - Square Enix