FIFA 14 has emerged as the third-party champion in Gfk Chart-Track’s first PS4 Top Ten.
Sony’s Killzone: Shadow Fall is PS4’s No.1 (with an impressive attach rate, it seems) while FIFA 14 claimed No.2.
However, arguably the biggest battle was between EA’s Battlefield 4 and Activision’s Call of Duty: Ghosts – and Battlefield scored the headshot.
EA’s game is this week’s No.3 and Activision’s is No.4 – although note that the PS4 version of Ghosts has been on sale since the game arrived on other formats in early November.
Chart-Track noted at the time that it had a strong first week, so could well be the bigger overall seller.
Here’s the PS4 Top Ten:
1. Killzone: Shadow Fall (Sony)
2. FIFA 14 (EA)
3. Battlefield 4 (EA)
4. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
5. Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (Ubisoft)
6. Need for Speed: Rivals (EA)
7. Knack (Sony)
8. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
9. NBA 2K14 (2K Sports)
10. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)