With just one week left until the unveiling of the UK Christmas No.1, Call of Duty: Black Ops II is looking like the firm favourite.
Activision’s shooter claims its fifth successive Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40 No.1 this week, and actually manages to grow sales 14 per cent week-on-week.
Retail discounting helps Hitman Absolution climb from sixth to second place, with sales jumping 91 per cent.
Exclusive Wii U software nearly drops off the chart completely this week. Nintendo Land is its highest representative in 39th place.
Here’s the UK Top 20 in full for the week ending December 15th:
1. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
2. Hitman Absolution (Square Enix)
3. FIFA 13 (EA)
4. Just Dance 4 (Ubisoft)
5. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
6. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
7. Halo 4 (Microsoft)
8. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (WA)
9. LEGO Lord of the Rings (Warner)
10. WWE ’13 (EA)
11. Skylanders Giants (Activision)
12. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
13. Football Manager 2013 (Sega)
14. Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed (Sega)
15. Moshi Monsters: Moshlings Theme Park (Mind Candy)
16. Medal of Honor: Warfighter (EA)
17. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
18. Forza Horizon (Microsoft)
19. New Super Mario Bros 2 (Nintendo)
20. Dishonored (Bethesda)