This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – contains ten pages of images from this year's MCV Awards. The winners, the parties and THAT video.
We also discuss the latest video games drought hitting retail, and speak to EA about its bid to take down Call of Duty with FIFA.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In the latest issue:
- THE GAMES DROUGHT: Is the UK video games industry ready for biggest dry spell in history?
- MCV AWARDS IN PICTURES: The winners, the parties, the video.
- Nordic Games discusses its acquisition of ten THQ IPs
- INTERVIEW: EA discusses FIFA's bid to beat Call of Duty
- Gamescom talks to MCV on its new innovations for 2013
- The latest marketing information on Grid 2, Donkey Kong Country 3D, Star Trek and Persona 4
- Plus! Previews of Donkey Kong Country, The Impossible, Police Force 2, Fast & Furious: Showdown