Fancy getting your hands on the sold out Ultimate Loot Edition of Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360? Of course you do!
And MCV is here to help. All you need do is pop over to our Facebook page and leave a hilarious caption on the chosen Borderlands 2 screenshot. Amuse us the most and the booty is yours.
The Loot Edition retailed for £99.99 at launch, but is now sold out across the country and is fetching far more than that.
The SKU – which is huge, incidentally – is chock-a-block with goodies. The lucky winner will find the following inside the box:
- Replica Borderlands loot chest
- Authentic Marcus bobblehead packed in a vending machine box
- Field notes from Sir Hammerlock
- Creatures of Pandora wide format ID chart
- Comic book download
- Four stickers
- Inside the Vault hardbound book
- Exclusive steelbook case
- Numbered certificate of authenticity
- A copy of the game for Xbox 360
Please note that this competition is restricted to UK and Northern Ireland residents only.
UPDATE: We also have a copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown for PS3 up for grabs! Click here to enter.