In the the latest edition of MCV, we reveal the rising superstars in the UK games industry.
It is yet another issue rammed with news and features, Koch Media's Klemens Kundratitz discusses the future of the growing publisher and HMV reveals its comeback plans.
And that's on top of all the other things you'd expect from MCV. The retail, XBLA, PSN and Steam charts, off the record, tweets of the week and our look at the advertising sector.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to buy an individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
The issue's key content includes:
- 30 Under 30: Who are the brightest young stars in games publishing, retail and media?
- Gem rebrands itself Exertis Gem
- HMV's re-launch begins
- We reveal the full London Games Conference line-up
- INTERVIEW: Koch Media boss Klemens Kundratitz
- An in-depth look at the new Computerandvideogames.com
- Plus! Previews of Tearaway, Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy and Angry Birds Star Wars