The first post-E3 issue of MCV is now available digitally and will start to arrive with subscribers from tomorrow.
Recapping the big stories and announcements this week, plus offering the latest product guides and industry analysis, you can get it via our app or here in your browser.
In the issue we look at the biggest story of E3 - more detail on the rival strategies of PS4 and Xbox One. We pictorially revisit over 40 of the games announced at the show, and recap what happened for EA and Nintendo.
Elsewhere, we feature UK kids online game success story Bin Weevils and look at Square Enix's plan to revamp Thief and release a unique version of Deus Ex for tablets.
Here's what you can look forward to in this week's issue:
- Microsoft vs Sony: whose side are you on?
- Why Nintendo sees first-party games as Wii U's salvation
- The 41 big new games of E3
- COMMENT: Was this the last great E3?
- EA's 11 next-gen blockbusters
- Interview with the UK company behind the hugely popular children's online world Bin Weevil
- Eidos Montreal discusses Thief and the art of reboots
- Why don't consumers care about triple-A mobile games like Halo: Spartan Assault and Deus Ex: The Fall?
- May charts: The highs and lows of a tough month for UK retail
- Previews of LEGO: Legends of Chima, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros and Dark
- Trailers for Super Mario 3D World, Titanfall and The Crew