Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft will be joined by the likes of EA, Activision Blizzard, Ubisoft, THQ, Sega, Disney, Capcom, Atari, Take 2, Square Enix, Konami, Midway and Bethesda at the LA Convention Centre in June.
In addition, it has been confirmed that prospective attendees must submit two pieces of “direct and current” industry identification – examples given include a company credit card or payslip.
“The 2009 E3 Expo will be the preeminent North American computer and video game event,” ESA CEO Michael D. Gallagher stated. “With robust exhibitor sales, high attendee interest, and strong commitments from multiple industry sectors, we are going to ensure the full excitement and energy of this industry is on display.”
Current exhibitors include:
• Activision Blizzard, Inc.
• Atari, Inc.
• Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
• Bethesda Softworks LLC
• Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
• Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
• Eidos Interactive
• Electronic Arts, Inc.
• Epic Games, Inc.
• 505 Games
• KOEI Corporation
• Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
• LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
• Majesco Entertainment Company
• Microsoft Corporation
• Midway Games Inc.
• MTV Games
• Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
• Nintendo of America, Inc.
• Sega of America, Inc.
• Serious Games
• Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
• Sony Online Entertainment LLC
• Square Enix, Inc.
• Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
• THQ Inc.
• Ubisoft Entertainment
• Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.
EA will take place at its familiar home, the LA Convention Centre, between June 2nd-4th. More details can be found at the E3 website.