Little Britain is the week’s highest climber, rising from 14 to two this week and missing out on the number one position by just 1,000 units. But its performance means that it’s – unusually - two Britsoft companies at the top of the charts this week.
Elsewhere, FIFA 07 sticks at three, but Pro Evolution Soccer 6, Sega Mega Drive Collection, Lost Planet and Need For Speed: Carbon all fall.
Outside of the Top 10, there are new entries for THQ at 13 with Avatar: The Legend of Aang and Capcom at 17 with Okami.
The ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 is as follows:
1. Battlestations Midway Eidos
2. Little Britain: The Video Game Blast
3. FIFA 07 EA
4. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 Konami
5. Sega Mega Drive Collection Sega
6. Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Capcom
7. Need for Speed: Carbon EA
8. The Sims 2 Pets EA
9. New Super Mario Bros Nintendo
10. Cars THQ