Titanfall has missed out on sixth UK No.1 thanks to fellow EA chart rival FIFA 14.
It’s the 12th time the sports title has topped the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 40, taking it beyond the 11 No.1’s claimed by FIFA: Road to the World Cup 98.
There’s a big debut at No.3 for the long-awaited Minecraft: PS3 Edition, which charts one place ahead of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition in fourth. EA’s 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil holds firm in fifth.
The release of the Xbox One version of Activision’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2 can’t stop the title sliding from No.3 to No.7. 3DS Kirby: Triple Deluxe debuts in 16th.
Here’s the UK Top Ten for the week ending May 17th:
1. FIFA 14 (EA)
2. Titanfall (EA)
3. Minecraft: PS3 Edition (Sony)
4. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
5. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
7. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
8. The LEGO Move Videogame (Warner)
9. Battlefield 4 (EA)
10. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)