The latest MCV is now available online – this week we talk to virtual reality firm Oculus about its plans for global domination.
We also speak to EA DICE's Karl-Magnus Troedsson about the latest Battlefield game and the developers new studios.
In our Insight section this week PCR's Dom Sacco tells us how Blizzard is bringing people back to its blockbuster MMO World of Warcraft ahead of the Warlords of Draenor expansion.
Our Big Game this week is Polish title The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. We speak to developer CD Projekt RED about its grand ambitions for the game and how it fared at this year's E3.
The magazine is available for iPad. Download our app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV, and includes a free archive of back issues from during that time.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
This issue includes:
- INTERVIEW: Oculus's Nate Mitchell on how Rift is going to rule the world
- INTERVIEW: MCV speaks to EA DICE's Karl-Magnus Troedsson about Battlefield and the new studios it has opened
- THE BIG GAME: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- INSIGHT: PCR's Dominic Sacco tells us how Blizzard is luring people back to World of Warcraft
- Ian Livingstone has two senior positions in the industry
- MONTHLY CHARTS: We look at a big month for games retail thanks to Ubisoft's Watch Dogs
- DATA: Kantar Worldpanel shares how UK consumers are enjoying various forms of entertainment
- Shelf Life: Retrobution's David James-Turvey on why he focuses on older games
- Margin Makers: We round up the best gaming clothing on the market