This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – discusses the future of video games advertising.
Leading ad agencies discuss the new trends and the evolving demands of consomers.
There's also an interview with Chillingo, UK retail discuss Wii U and we challenge Michael Pachter's suggestion that UK games retailing is a 'joke'
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In this week's issue:
- Major news: Tomb Raider wants Top 5 position, GAME plots free-to-play move, Ubisoft targets Top Five
- Is UK games retail a joke? We challenge Michael Pachter
- UK retail on the future of Wii U
- MARKETING SPECIAL: MCV reveals the new rules of games marketing
- MARKETING SPECIAL: What marketing agencies offer the industry
- Interview: Chillingo's Ed Rumley
- Territory Report: Benelux
- Plus, previews of Tomb Raider, Army of Two and StarCraft II and more