2K Games’ superhero outing climbs an impressive six places from eighth to second this week, whilst Codemaster’s racer jumps up one place in the grid to claim third spot.
Disney Interactive’s Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’ End slips one position to fourth, ahead of Nintendo’s Wii Play, which claims fifth place for the second week on the trot.
Activision’s Spider-Man 3 manages to web its way up one spot to sixth, despite the fact that the film has been out for several weeks, whilst Nintendo’s Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training sees its grades slip as it falls two places to number eight – though with the sequel out this Friday, expect more from the franchise next week.
Konami’s Pro Evolution Soccer 6 is another climber, jumping from tenth to ninth whilst 505 Games’ Cooking Mama re-enters the top ten in the final spot.
1. Forza Motorsport 2 (Microsoft)
2. Fantastic 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer (2K Games)
3. Colin McRae: DiRT (Codemasters)
4. Pirates of the Caribbean: AWE (Disney Interactive)
5. Wii Play (Nintendo)
6. Spider-Man 3 (Activision)
7. Tomb Raider: Anniversary (Eidos)
8. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 (Konami)
10. Cooking Mama (505 Games)