Elsewhere, the PS3 release of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on PS3 boosts it back up to number three, meaning a fresh top trio this week. Last week’s top seller Pokemon Ranger slips down to fifth, TMNT drops to seventh spot, while Wii Play hangs a little tighter to drop one place to fourth.
Other notable mentions must go to Sony's Singstar Pop Hits – a new entry at six, and the continued success of Rising Star Games’ Harvest Moon DS, which holds on to its top ten status at eight.
So, the full ChartTrack All Formats listings for the week ending April 28th 2007 goes like this:
1. God of War II (Sony)
2. Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar (Codemasters)
3. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Ubisoft)
4. Wii Play (Nintendo)
5. Pokemon Ranger (Nintendo)
6. Singstar Pop Hits (Sony)
7. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Ubisoft)
8. Harvest Moon DS (Rising Star Games)
9. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
10. Virtua Tennis 3 (Sega)