Western made action romp Grand Theft Auto V has achieved the rare honour of featuring in an annual Japanese games chart.
Pokemon X/Y was the best selling game of the period with 4,328,008 units sold with fellow 3DS title Monster Hunter 4 claiming second thanks to 3,429,862 sales.
Grand Theft Auto V managed sales of 699,182, placing it above Wii Party U and New Super Mario Bros U.
Seven of the top ten games are for 3DS, with Wii U claiming two and PS3 one.
Here’s the Top Ten in full:
1. Pokemon X/Y (3DS): 4,328,008
2. Monster Hunter 4 (3DS): 3,429,862
3. Tomodachi Collection Shin Seikatsu (3DS): 1,635,099
4. Puzzle and Dragons (3DS): 1,358,548
5. Animal Crossing New Leaf (3DS): 774,152
6. Dragon Quest Monsters 2 (3DS): 710,303
7. Grand Theft Auto V (PS3): 699,182
8. Wii Party U (Wii U): 697,042
9. Yokai Watch (3DS): 652,803
10. New Super Mario Bros U (Wii U): 622,502