The Hospital Club has unveiled its shortlist for the hClub100 gaming and technology category.
The hClub100 is a list of the one hundred most innovative and inspirational people within the creative industries. This is the sixth year the scheme has been running.
The games and technology category shortlist is comprised of 25 people, including Green Man Gaming’s Paul Sulyok, indie developer Mitu Khandaker-Kokoris and MakieLab’s Alice Taylor.
A panel of judges will pick their top nine entrants, while the tenth place will be decided by a public vote. If you are interested in taking part, click here.
As well as gaming and technology there are categories for advertising, marketing and PR, art and design, broadcast, creative entrepreneurs, fashion, film, music, publishing and writing, and theatre and performance.
Winners will be announced at the Hospital Club Studio on October 8th.
Below is the full shortlist for the gaming and technology category:
- Alice Bentinck, Co-founder, Entrepreneur First
- Alice Taylor, Founder, MakieLab
- Benjamin Southworth, Partner, Lean Capital
- Colin Macdonald, Games Commissioner, Channel 4
- Dan Pearce, Game Developer, The Tall Trees
- Ed Cooke, CEO, Memrise
- Efe Cakarel, Founder, MUBI
- Glen Mehn, Partner, Bethnal Green Ventures
- James Layfield, CEO, Central Working
- Jim Boulton, Curator, Digital Archaelology
- Jon Reynolds & Ben Medlock, Founders, SwiftKey
- Kathryn Parsons, CEO, Decoded
- Ken Wong, Visual Designer, ustwo
- Kieran O’Neill, CEO, Thread
- Libby Powell, CEO, Radar
- Louise Shannon, Curator, The V&A
- Mitu Khandaker-Kokoris, Game Developer, The Tiniest Shark
- Mustafa Suleyman, Co-Founder, DeepMind Technologies
- Paul Sulyok, CEO, Green Man Gaming
- Rex Crowle, Game Designer, Media Molecule
- Roberta Lucca, CMO / CEO, Bossa Studios / Wonderluk
- Samir Desai, CEO, Funding Circle
- Siobhan Reddy, Studio Director, Molecule Video Games
- Stef Lewandowski, Founder, Makeshift.io
- Syd Lawrence & Tom Gibby, Co-Founders, We Make Awesome Sh