See how the mobile phone can 'wave, speak, scan or photograph' to discover content - and explore the ramifications for publishers and content providers at the ME-hosted conference.
'Monetising Mobile: Next Gen Search and Discovery' takes place on Wednesday September 28th at the Soho Hotel in central London.
There's a full schedule of speakers, topics and timings here.
Subjects under discussion will include:
* Audio discovery
* Image recognition
* 2D barcodes
* Augmented Reality
* Voice-activated search
* Picture activated search
Among the presenters will be
* Nick Hedderman, marketing manager at Microsoft
* Rupert Englander, Nokia's head of services, sales and marketing in the UK and Ireland
* Matt Mills, head of sales at Aurasma
* Maani Safa, product director at Somo
* Steve Semenzato, VP of business development at Cortexica
* Katie McMahon, VP of sales and marketing at SoundHound (TBC)
* Rich Keen, marketing director of IGN Entertainment UK
* Ben Stevenson, founder, Augmented Reality Cinema
* David Marutiak, UK MD, Scanbuy
Monetising Mobile starts at 5pm and proceeds to 8pm, and this is followed by an informal dinner, drinks and lots of networking.
Tickets cost £189 until August 24th and £249 thereafter.
For more information about tickets and sponsorship opportunities contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1992 535646.