Playing with Modern Warfare 2’s night vision goggles in the MCV basement was the best of times.
So please forgive us if we become giddy with excitement with the news that having skipped a Prestige release for Modern Warfare 3, Activision is back at it again with Black Ops II.
So what do we get this time? Only a remote control quadcopter (which, although technically not true, is modern talk for a helicopter in our books)! The downside is that it costs £159.99. But with the game not out until November that gives us plenty of time to sell a kidney on eBay.
What, you want other news? Well, if you really must. Weirdo:
- Retailer GAME sends Nintendo fanboys into raptures by listing Zelda: Majora’s Mask for 3DS – LINK
- To celebrate the release of its latest DLC, our Game of the Day is Mass Effect 3 – LINK
- Red Bull is re-entering the games console publishing race – LINK
- Here’s all the info about the Call of Duty: Black Ops II Prestige Edition – LINK
- Our Recommended Reading tip for the day is a truly insightful piece about Steve Perlman’s role in the collapse of OnLive – LINK
- Zynga loses its CCO – LINK
- More insightful stuff, this time about the multiplayer mode in Spec Ops: The Line – LINK
- Funcom admits that The Secret World is a bit of a dud – LINK
- Guild Wars 2 was a sales success before it even hit the shops – LINK