This latest MCV – which is now available to view online – features five pages dedicated to PlayStation 4.
Ubisoft, Capcom, Bungie and Sony are all interviewed about the new console and their games, while UK retail tell MCV what they want from the machine.
But there's much more. Quantic Dream's David Cage, Crystal Dynamic's Darrell Gallagher and Capcom's Michael Pattison discuss female game protagonists.
And it's our media special, with five features on the state of games magazines, websites and video. We talk to new players like Twitch, established players such as Future and we ask: Do game critics really matter?
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In the latest issue:
- Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot, Capcom's Ono-san and the UK High Street on Sony's next home console
- Ubisoft and Bungie discuss Watch Dogs and Destiny
- INTERVIEW: PlayStation Europe President Jim Ryan
- Do video game critics matter?
- The next generation of video game magazines
- INTERVIEW: Future Publishing's new team
- We analyse how you measure the success of video game media.
- Twitch TV and the live video revolution
- Quantic Dream, Capcom and Crystal Dymanics discuss how you can attract more women gamers
- Previews of BioShock Infinite, Castlevania Lord of Shadow: Mirror of Fate and Luigi's Mansion 2
- Exclusive chart data, including the latest XBLA and PSN charts