Companies wishing to be included in this year's Sourcebook directory must contact Rob.Baker@intentmedia.co.uk by Wednesday June 10th.
Sourcebook helps the trade choose suppliers, whilst those included in the print and online guide can effectively promote themselves all year round.
Sectors covered include Creative and Promotional Services, Distribution and Logistics, International Distribution, Legal Services, Localisation, QA and Testing, Manufacturing Services, Recruitment, Software Development and Game Accessories.
Sourcebook 2009 is published on Friday July 10th with every copy of MCV. It is also inserted into selected reader codes of Develop, Mobile Entertainment and PC Retail.
The guide is also promoted all year round online, via a dedicated website. The new site , featuring the 2009 entrants, also goes live on Friday July 10th.
"Sourcebook is an invaluable guide for the entire games industry. Those who choose to go in it give themselves a clear advantage when it comes to pitching for new business tthroughout the year," commented MCV managing editor Lisa Foster.
Entrants benefit from:
* Huge 20,000 print circulation, including distribution at Develop Conferen= ce in Brighton, Brand Licensing Show and London Games Conference
* Two-page entry: Advertising & Editorial
* Free additional page advert in any Intent Media title
* 50 week logo and contacts in MCV Sourcebook DPS
* All-year promotion on Sourcebook microsite
To reserve your space in Sourcebook '09 contact Rob.Baker@intentmedia.co.uk