Tomorrow, September 23rd, is the last day of the special Early Bird delegate rate of £229 for the London Games Conference.
Taking place at BAFTA, Piccadilly, on Thursday, November 4th, the event features a series of keynotes and panel sessions based around the theme of ‘Survival and Profit in a Changing Industry’. The conference will be followed by a networking dinner and drinks.
To secure your place, please email Jodie.Holdway@intentmedia.co.uk or phone 01992 535647
The line-up of London Games Conference speakers and panellists is drawn from the senior ranks of the industry’s most innovative and successful companies, including:
* Heiko Hubertz, Founder and CEO, Bigpoint
* Shuji Utsumi, CEO, Q Entertainment
* Ben Cousins, General Manager, Easy (EA)
* Kristian Segerstrale, CEO, Playfish
* Ben Keen, Chief Analyst, Screen Digest
* Floris Jan Cuypers, Business Development Director, Spil Games
* Phil Harrison, Co-founder and General Partner, London Venture Partners
* Chris Petrovic, Senior Vice President, GameStop Digital Ventures
* Dave Perry, Co-founder and CEO, Gaikai
* Ian Chambers, International Vice President, Direct2Drive
* David Reeves, Chief Operating Officer, Capcom Europe
* Ed Vaizey, Minister for Culture, Communications and Creative Industries
From September 24th, the delegate rate will rise to £269. London Games Conference, part of the London Games Festival, is supported by UKIE and sponsored by IGN, InComm, AGI, Virgin Gaming and The Hut.