This week in ANZ, individual states are passing laws for R18+, but not everyone's happy, and MCV explores the Wii U.
- The R18+ age rating is coming, whether the individual states like it or not, and the punishments for selling those games to minors are starting to be legislated. In Victoria, they include prison time.
- MCV looks at the other side of the coin to those who don't think R18+ is making real progress.
- Dick Smith begins a round of fire sales as the retailer teeters on the brink.
- Game Connect Asia-Pacific sells out completely.
- New Zealand is set to have its biggest launch party ever through GamePlanet, Xbox and EB Games for Halo 4.
- MCV considers Nintendo's wider strategy around the Wii U.
- We interview Turtle Beach about its Australian brand strategy.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register