Halo 4 gets a massive launch this week, while Surprise Attack starts working with Merge and Atomic magazine folds into PC Authority.
- Atomic Magazine (one of two Australian mags with a focus on PC Gaming) will be distributing its last solo issue on 21st November.
- Moving forward, Atomic will be a part of PC and Tech Authority magazine.
- We look at the 10 things you need to know about the upcoming R18+ rating, and specifically what it'll mean for re-rating games and games which have been Refused Classification.
- Marketing agency Surprise Attack has announced that it is working with Merge Games on five different indie titles, with likely more to follow.
- With news of Official Playstation Magazine going under in the US, MCV has confirmed that, having a different publisher down under, OPM Aus has no plans to follow suit.
- Halo 4 enjoyed a massive launch, with New Zealand's biggest ever launch party taking place in Botany.
To register for the MCV Pacific News Digest, head to the registration page: http://www.mcvpacific.com/user/index/register/journey/register